Bliss does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about visitors to its internet sites, unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
Bliss is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our internet site (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the web server's logs) unless you choose to provide it to us.
Detailed information regarding server logs, voluntary submission of personal information, "cookies", security, and intrusion detection systems is provided below.
Information Collected and Stored AutomaticallyIf you do nothing during your visit but browse through the internet site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Our web server will automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Your computer's internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the internet.)
- The domain from which you access the internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The address of the internet site, banner, or email from which you selected or entered a link that brought you to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser: for example, Windows 98/Netscape Navigator 4.5. (This information is supplied automatically by your computer and enhances your ability to view web pages.)
- The pages you visit.