Wild Forest Belt Bag
A vibrant floral pattern illustration arranged with typical Thai flowers entice you to step into the jungle this patterned recycled bumbag design. Pomme Chan is an illustrator whose eclectic style gets its inspiration from every day life. Florals, fauna, fashion, and the female form play a big part in her works which span worldwide advertising campaigns, package design, textile patterns, and home decor. Pomme's studio practice is currently based in Bangkok, Thailand.
We thought you'd never ask!
- I weigh 105 g (3.7 oz).
- I can carry 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- My size is 30 x 15 x 2 cm (11.8" x 5.9" x 0.79").
- My adjustable strap is 52 - 92 cm (20.5" - 36.2").
- My outer material is made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- My inner material and strap is made of recyclable PE.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I’m sustainable.
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
For online purchases, we will accept returns within 30 days of receipt for store credit, exchange, or a refund on in-stock items. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.