Modern Art Belt Bag
Levitate with Hilma af Klint's recycled weekender. Enveloped in hues from dusty orange to pale pinks and lavenders. Tumbling compositions of circles, spirals, pinwheels, and unfurling ribbonlike lines.
Hilma af Klint began creating radically abstract paintings in 1906. Bold, colorful, and untethered from any recognizable references to the physical world. It was years before Kandinsky, Malevich, Mondrian, and others would take similar strides to rid their own artwork of representational content. © Courtesy of Stiftelsen Hilma af Klints Verk, Stockholm
We thought you'd never ask!
- I weigh 105 g (3.7 oz).
- I can carry 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- My size is 30 x 15 x 2 cm (11.8" x 5.9" x 0.79").
- My adjustable strap is 52 - 92 cm (20.5" - 36.2").
- My outer material is made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- My inner material and strap is made of recyclable PE.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I’m sustainable.
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
For online purchases, we will accept returns within 30 days of receipt for store credit, exchange, or a refund on in-stock items. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.